Rappan Athuk Reloaded
Create Your PC:
- Make two 3rd-level characters. Your starting one is a dwarf!
- Use the 20 Point-Buy Ability score system (same as PFS). Rules are found Here
- Think about Prestige Classes or other multi-classing you may want to do. If the flavor makes sense, I usually waive Skill or other requirements that may not make sense to you.
- Pick two Traits.
- HP: Max hp at 1st level, then use PFS rules for 2nd and 3rd level.
- Starting Gold: Use the 1st level Starting Gold – http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/equipment.html. If you take “Rich Parents”, your starting gp is 900. Since you start at 3rd level, give yourself another 1500. You can buy many one-use items, masterwork, etc. One multi-use or permanent magic item of no more than 2000 gp – this will probably prevent you from buying a magic weapon since the cost is 2000 + MW Weapon. RA is treasure-rich and even though I intend to remove some of the more goofy game-breaking elements (Scroll of Wish in the Hornet’s Nest anyone?) you’ll pick up plenty should you survive. I suggest grabbing a few potions or alchemical items and casters bringing a wand, but it’s up to you.
- Character background: I don’t recommend writing tons of background. A few sentences answering some of the questions I sent are enough. Why are you there and what are your strengths and weaknesses? You will start together as a group so tell me why you’ve banded together and are in Mendev.
- Start with one Hero Point.